New, Improved Year (2013)
There’s one key factor that will make this New Year the best one ever. That important factor is your attitude.
- The way you most consistently decide to see life will play a major role in the way your life actually unfolds. Right now, as the year begins, make the choice to make your life, and your whole world, the best it can be
- Create a new, improved year by going through it with a new, improved outlook on life. Make this a great year by choosing an attitude that reflects your own unique greatness
- In the year ahead you’ll encounter many obstacles, and yet there’s one powerful obstacle you don’t ever have to deal with again. That obstacle, the one you can get rid of for good, is your own negative attitude
- Just because things can often get difficult, doesn’t mean you have to be difficult. No matter what the situation, a positive, empowering attitude is always your best choice
- Stride confidently forward with the highest and best expectations you’ve ever had. Your life this year is what you make it, so embrace an attitude that will make it positive, fulfilling and great.
[This week’s Thought for the Week provided by DLG Doug on behalf of the KCNSA Human & Values Committee]
(Sourced from Rev Webster Edwards)
Director Clement Forrester,
Public Relations Committee | Kiwanis Club of North St Andrew (Jamaica)
Email: email@example.com | PR: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiwanis International: http://Kiwanis.org