Choosing Which Battles to Fight / Allowing ~ @KiwanisNSA Inspirational Thought for the Week June 2, 2013
Choosing Which Battles To Fight
- Wonderful, amazing things happen when you stop trying and start allowing.
- Instead of fighting the effort, unify yourself with it, and your effectiveness goes through the roof.
- Free yourself from the intense need to do something, and you unlock massive amounts of energy to actually get it done. Tap into the powerful momentum that’s already there by allowing yourself to continue creating meaningful value.
- Achievement is a process of allowing what exists in your imagination to be expressed in concrete form. Fulfillment is a process of allowing what you treasure in your heart to expand so that it fills your world.
- If you practice worry, deception, envy, fear or resentment, you block the power of your own beautiful purpose. Make the choice to let those things go, and allow your life to express your highest values and most treasured dreams.
- Instead of forcing yourself to do what you don’t want to do, enthusiastically allow yourself to do what you know you can do. Allow yourself to engage in and enjoy the delightful daily work of true fulfillment.
- Move gently out of the way of your own creative spirit. And allow yourself to continually do great and wonderful things.
[This week’s Thought for the Week is provided by DLG Doug on behalf of the KCNSA Human & Values Committee. It is sourced from Rev Webster Edwards]
>> More like this at https://jamaicanphilosopher.wordpress.com/category/kiwanis/weekly-inspiration/
Director Clement Forrester,
Public Relations Committee | Kiwanis Club of North St Andrew (Jamaica)
Email: PR: email@example.com
http://Kiwanis.org: “Serving the Children of the World®”
Posted on June 6, 2013, in Inspirational, Weekly Inspiration and tagged "Positive Thinking", excellence, Inspiration, KCNSA Human & Values Committee, Kiwanis, Positive Living, reflections, Rev Webster Edwards, Thought for the Week. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.